1. How is the accommodation booking made?
There are several ways to book. Ultra club hotels could be booked directly from the first page. For other accommodation and transfers there are build in search engines. If you can not find what you are looking for, please send us an request firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How soon can a reply to a request be expected?
Our customer service will take care of your request as soon as possible. We guarantee our reply will be in your inbox in 24 hours.
3. What type of accommodation is on offer?
We offer Hotels, Villas, apartments and rooms.
4. What is the difference between an apartment and a room?
The difference between an apartment and a room is that rooms have shared features such as a kitchen, and 5. Do full payments need to be made prior to the festival?
All accommodation payments must be made in full in advance. The final date that the last installment is due is 10th May 2013.
6. Are the sheets and towels required?
Sheets are provided in all accommodation options (Hotels, villas, apartments and rooms), but we advise you to bring some extra towels, although they usually are provided.
7. Why to book Ultra Club hotels?
Ultra club hotels have all rooms booked for guest who are attending Ultra music festival. In hotels we offer warm up & chill out party’s, special representative of Travel 2 Ultra and many other extras that festival guest would be interested in. We offer late check out & breakfast. The main thing is that Ultra club hotels have festival atmosphere.
8. Is the apartment/room difficult to find? What is the address?
You don’t need an address, as you get a free one-way transfer from our check-in point (common for all accommodation) to your apartment/room. If you need an address for later use, you will be provided with it, on your arrival at the apartment/room.
9. What time can the accommodation be accessed?
Check-in is available on the date of arrival between 1 pm and 11 pm.
10. What are the arrangements for late arrival or after 11pm on the date of arrival?
If you intend to arrive after check-in hours and require a late check-in, please send us an e-mail (email@example.com). Please note that no check in will take place after 11:00 pm unless the requirement has been previously notified.
11. How will the documentation regarding my booking (receipt) be delivered?
Documents are sent to your e-mail automatically when your payment is complete. Additional information regarding your arrival/booking will be sent to your e-mail two weeks before your arrival.
12. Can a local transfer be provided for any accommodation booked trough your page?
We provide local bus transfers for all accommodation booked through our website, regardless of village. All our accommodation is within walking distance of the local bus stations.
13. Is a festival package ticket available – bus airport transfer, accommodation and festival ticket?
Yes , we have prepared special offers in Ultra Club Hotels President, Amfora, Medena.
14. Where can the general terms and conditions for the chosen service be found?
To see general terms and conditions please visit tab »General terms & conditions«.
15. Where can the cancellation policy be found?
To see cancellation policy please visit tab »Return policy«.
16. What is the tourist tax?
Registration and the payment of the tourist tax for domestic and foreign guests is mandatory according to the Tourist Tax Act and the Movement And Stay Of Foreign Persons Act. The client is obliged to pay the tourist tax together with the accommodation. The daily tourist tax is 1,00 € unless stated otherwise.
17. Why do we pay a deposit?
The deposit is an insurance against possible disappearance, damage to or destruction of your apartment or property. The security deposit is either returned to you or retained by us as a compensation for possible damage. All deposits are payable to Collegium only, nothing should be paid to your landlord at any point
18. What travel documents are required for entry into Croatia?
For all entry document-related issues, please visit www.mvpei.hr.
19. Where can money be exchanged?
At exchange offices and banks. There are plenty of them around the island.
20. Can payment in bars, restaurants be made in Euros in Croatia?
The official currency in Croatia is Kuna and is the only legal tender. There are cash points located across Split to draw Kunas from, but please bring enough in advance to cover the majority of your stay as these can be very busy/run out of funds during the festival period due to the amount of people using them.